We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It is at home, where the family usually spends most of their time throughout their lives, and it is there that there is also the possibility of a domestic accident of any kind. Although all family members have the same chance of having an accident, it is children who suffer them most often. Age and their situation in life make them, due to their ignorance, carelessness, weakness and mental characteristics, the most defenseless and vulnerable.
Children do not stop and you have to be very careful, anything can be dangerous for them. For this reason, implement plans for home security It is essential for the safety of children. Everything is little for the care of the little ones! So don't neglect these home accident prevention tips.
Statistics show thatIt is in homes, where boys and girls up to 4 years of age suffer the most accidents.
Various studies show that in domestic accidents suffered by children, their causes, in order of incidence, are the following: burns, cuts, falls, suffocation, ingestion of toxic products or medicines, electric shocks, run over, traffic accidents, can and they should be avoided, if parents and caregivers act properly.
Must teach children about dangers and try to stop the games from turning into a deadly game. We must prevent at all costs to avoid childhood accidents. Guiainfantil.com provides some tips to prevent accidents at home that can also be valid for the whole family:
1. Keep the floor clear of obstacles
2. Avoid slippery surfaces
3. Use non-slip rugs or stickers in the bathtub
4. Ensure that the access stairs to the house have a handrail and have handrails in all their sections
5. Protect windows that are less than 1 meter from the ground with railings, bars, bars, etc.
6. Have a locking system that prevents the opening of doors, balconies, windows, etc.
7. Fix the shelves firmly to the wall
8. Do not allow children to climb on furniture and stand on it.
1. Store medicines, cleaning products and insecticides and garden products in a safe place, keeping them out of the reach of children
2. Do not store different types of products together (food, toxic, etc.)
3. Do not stay in rooms treated with insecticides until a reasonable time has elapsed.
4. Do not stay in newly painted or varnished rooms until the solvent odor disappears.
5. Avoid using stoves or braziers in bedrooms
6. Close the tap at the end of the gas use and always at night.
1. Avoid splashing when cooking, using the appropriate covers, while food is cooking
2. The handles of pans, pots and pots must not protrude from the kitchen cabinet.
3. Keep children away from the kitchen and ironing area
4. Keep hot or flaming objects out of the reach of children.
5. Prevent children from playing with matches and lighters.
1. Do not leave anything cooking on the fire or high consumption electrical appliances running every time you leave the house
2. Periodically clean the filters of the kitchen extractor hood
3. Avoid drafts in the kitchen that could turn off the gas
4. Periodically check the chimney and heating boiler.
1. Do not connect appliances that have gotten wet
2. Do not use or touch electrical appliances while barefoot, even when the floor is dry
3. Not having electric heaters, sockets or other electrical appliances within arm's reach in the bathroom and within 1 meter from the edge of the bathtub
4. Use deep interlocking or swivel plugs to protect children
5. Before any repair or manipulation of the electrical installation, it is recommended to disconnect the general switch normally located on the general panel and make sure that there is no voltage.
1. Try to keep out of the reach of children, those objects with sharp surfaces or edges (knives, fan blades, shredder, razor blades, sewing or knitting needles, scissors, etc.)
2. Place tools in drawers with tips or cutting elements facing in.
3. Check and remove broken plates and glasses
4. Place the sharp plants in visible places and out of the reach of children.
First aid for child drowning. First aid to children in case of drowning. Tips to act in case of drowning of young children. Safety, prevention and care measures to avoid child accidents in the bathtub, in the pool, on the beach, rivers, lakes, tobacconists, etc.
How to act in the face of childhood poisoning. What to do in case of poisoning of a child. Tips on how to act in case of poisoning of young children. Measures and care to avoid childhood accidents. Products that can become poison if consumed by children.
First aid for infant choking. How to unblock the baby's airway in case of choking. Infant choking. First aid to children. our site has selected some tips to act in case a child chokes on food or objects. Measures and cares to avoid and prevent childhood accidents.
What should a first aid kit have. our site offers a series of tips to prepare a first aid kit at home. We teach you how to make a first aid kit with everything you need. Suggestions for preventing domestic accidents with children, such as burns, wounds, etc.
What to do with febrile seizures in children. What to do during a child's febrile seizure. Learn about the symptoms of a febrile seizure and how to react to it. What parents should focus on during and after their child's seizure. Febrile seizures in childhood, what they are and why they occur.
Most common first aid mistakes for children. What mistakes are the most common in children's first aid? our site gives us the keys to recognize what not to do when a child suffers a mishap.
Child burns. First aid. First aid in case of burns. our site has selected some tips to act in case of burns in children. Measures and cares to avoid and prevent childhood accidents. The most common risks.
You can read more articles similar to Accidents prevention at home, in the category of child accidents on site.