We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Croquettes are very typical in Spanish cuisine. In Spain, it is very common to make ham, chorizo, cheese, and even stew croquettes. Vegetable croquettes are not the most traditional but they are very suitable for children who do not usually eat vegetables. It is a more attractive and delicious way to eat vegetables.
Thinking about it, Guiainfantil.com has made some delicious and homemade broccoli croquettes with cheese. An easy and very simple recipe to make for dinner or children's lunch.
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 1 glass of milk
- 2 tablespoons (soup) flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 100 gr of cheddar cheese cut into squares
- 2 eggs
- Bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
Learn how to make these croquettes also as an appetizer for a birthday party or other family celebration. We teach you how to prepare them, step by step, and in a very comfortable and fast way.
1. Wash and put the broccoli to cook for a few minutes, directly in the water or steamed. Then, chop it well and reserve it.
2. In a frying pan, we are going to prepare the bechamel. First, we put the butter to melt, then we add the flour little by little while stirring, and when everything is well mixed, add the hot milk and continue stirring until it thickens.
3. Add the salt and the chopped broccoli. Mix well.
4. Transfer the dough to a source and cover it to cool completely.
5. Now we will go on to make the croquettes. First, take a portion equivalent to a tablespoon (soup) with your hands greased with butter or oil, and form a ball.
6. With the tip of a finger, sink the center of the ball and fill it with a piece of cheddar cheese. Close the ball and repeat the process with the rest of the dough.
7. The next step is to coat the croquettes. We pass them through the wheat flour, then through the beaten eggs and finally through the breadcrumbs.
8. Put the croquettes in the fridge for a few hours before frying them in plenty of oil.
9. If you want to freeze part of the croquettes, you can do so at this time.
10. Fry the croquettes until they are golden brown.
Broccoli pancakes with carrots, corn and peas. With this easy and homemade recipe you will learn how to make a fun recipe for a broccoli pancake with carrots, peas and baked corn. A healthy recipe that everyone will like. Discover the benefits of this rich vegetable in the diet of children and pregnant women.
Broccoli cream with cheddar cheese. We have made a healthy broccoli cream with cheddar cheese. A homemade recipe for family lunch or dinner. Broccoli is a vegetable that provides calcium, iron and prevents constipation in children and pregnant women. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber.
Broccoli lasagna. We teach you how to make this rich and healthy homemade broccoli lasagna recipe step by step. With this recipe it will be easier for children to try eating vegetables. Learn how to make this lasagna and surprise your children and the whole family.
Broccoli omelette or omelette. Broccoli omelette recipe for children. our site offers us an easy, healthy and very rich recipe for broccoli omelette. Broccoli provides vitamins and prevents cardiovascular disease, strengthens bones and has antioxidants.
Broccoli burger. Follow this easy and light broccoli burger recipe. Broccoli is a vegetable rich in iron and vitamins that, in addition to protecting the heart, also strengthens bones, vision, skin, and the immune system of children and adults. It is ideal for pregnant women and for those who need to lose weight.
Broccoli gratin with béchamel sauce. Broccoli gratin recipe with béchamel sauce. our site shows you the step by step of a recipe rich in vitamins and minerals: Broccoli gratin with béchamel sauce or white sauce. An easy, homemade and delicious recipe.
You can read more articles similar to Broccoli croquettes stuffed with cheese. Homemade recipe, in the category of Croquettes on site.