We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In Guiainfantil.com You can find the recipe for the orange cream. An ideal mixture to fill cakes and cakes that we can give to children as dessert.
If you are looking for a recipe with which to complete your child's breakfast or snack, which is sweet enough for him to like it and also provides vitamin C, orange cream is a great solution.
- 2 juice oranges
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 water yolks
Advice: If we want to give it more orange flavor, we can add more juice or include orange zest whenever we cook it later.
1. We split the orange juice in two and squeeze them until we have a whole glass. Use another orange if necessary. Once we have the glass of juice, we strain it so that there is no pulp.
2. In a saucepan, pour the orange juice, the egg yolks, the vanilla essence and the sugar, and stir everything until well mixed.
3. Cook the mixture for a few minutes, stir insistently and remove from heat when it thickens.
4. If we see that it has the ideal thickness point, we put it in the fridge for four hours.
5. Once it is cold, it is ready to be served with fruit or to fill or decorate any cake or cake.
You can read more articles similar to Orange cream recipe to fill cakes and pastries, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.