Making a pompom is simple, fast, it is within everyone's reach and is ideal for decorating different Christmas crafts, for making gifts for mom and dad or even for making dolls.
In this case, we are going to make a small pompom that is ideal to hang from the Christmas tree, although surely you can think of many other uses. These are easy crafts for kids.
- Pair of scissors
advice: You can make pompoms of different colors following this technique. If you want the pom pom to be larger, use a larger fork.
1. Roll up a not very long ball of yarn on a fork. Leave a bit of the beginning of the wool visible.
2. Tie the end of the ball with two knots to the piece of wool that you left when you started the craft.
3. Use another piece of yarn to pull it vertically and tie a double knot.
4. Cut the yarn carefully at the ends.
5. Hollow out the wool well so that it is in the shape of a ball