We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Typical recipe from the Spanish region of the Basque Country, this dish is characterized by its juiciness, which is achieved by adding a tasty tomato sauce and bell peppers to the cod, forming an irresistible mixture.
Cod is one of the most appreciated and versatile fish in the kitchen, which is why it is common for this recipe to be part of the menus of family parties such as Christmas. Try it, you will surely be right with young and old.
- 700 gr of desalted cod
- Wheat flour
- Virgin olive oil
- 800 gr. of onions
- 800 gr. Tomatoes
- 12 bell peppers
1. Desalt the cod and divide it into small pieces
2. Coat the pieces in flour.
3. Fry them in oil until they turn golden.
4. In another pan, also fry the bell peppers
5. Chop the tomatoes, removing the skin and seeds. Add the tomatoes to the pan of the peppers, with two minced garlic cloves and a sprig of thyme.
5. Sauté everything for a few minutes and spread it over the fried pieces of cod.
Recipe sent by Carlos Giordano Junior - Brazil
Here are other fish recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Cod Biscayne, traditional recipe, in the category of Fish on site.