We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Going back to school is difficult for parents and children, we must return to the routine, and among many things we find ourselves with the task of preparing sandwiches for school. This children's recipe for a mackerel sandwich with olives is nutritious and original.
The recipes of Laura León, from the blog Healthy and yummy! and collaborator of GuíaInfantil.comThey are easy to prepare and very nutritious to make the snack rich and nutritious.
- 1 whole wheat or multi-grain muffin or bread
- 2 mackerel fillets in oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove
- 4 pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 small leaf of lettuce
- 2 tomato wheels
1. Blend the mackerel, garlic, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a blender until you get a homogeneous paste (in case you want to do it with mayonnaise).
2. Open the bun and place the mackerel fillets.
3. Add the lettuce, tomato and sliced olives.
Recipe ofLaura Leon Alvarez.
You can read more articles similar to Mackerel sandwich with olives, healthy snack for children, in the Sandwiches category - sandwiches on site.