We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Nougat, a sweet that characterizes Christmas along with Roscón de Reyes, marzipan or polvorones. In a time so conducive to the sweetest desserts, this almond nougat will delight the family.
If there is a traditional nougat, it is the one with almonds, which with a few ingredients achieves a unique flavor and texture and which children love. In this recipe we recommend that you use rosemary honey to give it a unique touch.
- 1 kg. rosemary honey
- 500 grams of sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 and ½ kg. almond
- 1 lemon
Tips: Although it can be made with normal honey, the delicate flavor of rosemary honey will give this sweet a more special touch.
1. Heat the honey in a saucepan over low heat until all the water evaporates. Add the sugar and mix everything with a wooden spoon.
2. Beat the whites until stiff and add them to the honey and sugar mixture. Stir everything without stopping for about 10 minutes.
3. Turn the heat to low until the mixture begins to caramelize.
4. Add the almonds to the mixture with the grated skin of a lemon. Mix everything well and let it cool for a few minutes.
5. Pour the mixture into the wooden or metal molds lined with kitchen paper.
6. After 3 hours the nougat will be ready for you to remove from the mold and wrap it to consume it whenever you want.
You can read more articles similar to Almond nougat and rosemary honey, in the category of Recipes on site.