We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Christmas has very important traditions: gifts, decorations ... and nougat, an irresistible sweet that you can now make at home with this recipe for children. A crunchy chocolate nougat that will brighten up the family's parties.
Making our own nougat can be an easy task with recipes as fast and rich as the one Ana proposes from the blog 'Los desserts de Asaminica'. An opportunity to enjoy cooking with the children during the Christmas holidays.
- 150 gr dark chocolate to melt 55% cocoa
- 150 gr milk chocolate
- 40 gr butter or margarine (not margarine)
- 30 gr chocolate puffed rice (choco krispies)
- 60 gr toasted hazelnuts
advice: Instead of hazelnuts you can use toasted almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts ...
1. Melt the chocolate and butter, in a bain-marie or microwave, as you prefer.
2. Spread the base of the mold to be used. You have to make a layer of approximately 1/2 cm. I use a silicone plumcake mold with a curly base.
3. Divide the rest of the chocolate in two equal parts.
4. In one of the parts add the rice, in the other the hazelnuts.
5. Pour the two mixtures along the mold so that half and half are distributed. The intention is that each cut is half rice, half hazelnut.
6. Shake the mold gently to remove air bubbles and distribute the chocolate well.
7. Allow to cool in the refrigerator until it hardens again. It may take a couple of hours, it depends on the chocolate.
8. Unmold with care, decorate to taste and ... enjoy!
Recipe and photography of Ana Perez Sola
Blog 'Asaminica's desserts'
You can read more articles similar to Hazelnut chocolate nougat recipe for children, in the category of Recipes on site.