We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Children become little explorers as soon as they are in a park or going on a field trip. For you to have fun like never before, we propose this craft made with rolls of toilet paper to make binoculars.
You only need a few rolls of toilet paper and muffin molds to create this fun craft for children. You will teach your children to respect the environment and make them feel like real adventurers.
- 2 rolls of toilet paper
- 2 muffin molds
- Blue card
- Black card
- Black or brown term
- Pair of scissors
1. Put glue on the inside of the cupcake capsules. Lay them over one end of the toilet paper roll so they fit together.
2. Cut two rectangles out of blue construction paper, the same width as the height of the roll and the length to surround it. Glue the cardstock onto the paper rolls with a little glue.
3. With a small scissors. Cut out two small circles at the base of the cupcake liners.
4. Cut a strip of black card about 2 cm. wide and slightly more than twice as long as the two rolls of paper placed next to each other. Put glue on the strip and go around both rolls to join them. You can reinforce it by putting glue between the two rolls.
5. Cut a long strip of bow or string, glue the ends and place each one in one of the rolls, tucking them inside the central black strip. Let dry, and you have your binoculars).