We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The desserts that usually succeed are not, curiously, those more elaborate dishes, but some classics triumph. Baked apples are one of those traditional desserts that are most popular with children and now we propose a slightly different version of baked pears.
Cinnamon Sugar Baked Pears are so easy that they require almost no processing. Children can collaborate in the kitchen by coating the pears and let the adult take care of putting them in the oven. In a few minutes you will have a healthy and delicious fruit dessert for children.
- 4 pears
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 65 gr. of butter
- 1 lemon
Tips: You can increase or decrease the amount of cinnamon to suit your tastes. Substitute honey for sugar and margarine for butter.
1. Wash the pears and peel them. We can leave the tail to decorate. Other options are to cut them in half or even sliced. Place them in a baking dish.
2. Squeeze the lemon and brush the pears with the juice so that they do not oxidize.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter with the sugar and cinnamon until a syrup forms. Pour the syrup over the pears, reserving a little.
4. Bake the pears at 200º for about 20 minutes. Halfway through baking, open and bathe with the rest of the syrup. Serve warm.
You can read more articles similar to Baked pears with cinnamon. Easy recipe for kids, in the Fruits category on site.