We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This salad is colorful and very attractive to children, a fresh and very healthy starter. This recipe for fresh beet, apple and cheese salad is perfect if you want to be vegetarian, and even vegan if you decide not to put cheese.
Vegetables provide nutrients that are very necessary for the development of children, and by bringing apple the salad not only has a different flavor but also helps them to eat fruit in the same dish, which makes this recipe very complete.
- 1 beet
- 2 red apples
- 2 carrots
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 100 gr. blue cheese
- 50 gr. croutons
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Black pepper
1. Wash vegetables well. Chop the beet greens, removing the first layer, and put them in a large bowl.
2. Peel the carrots, the apples can be skinned or peeled as well. Cut both into cubes and add them to the bowl with the chopped chives.
3. Crumble the cheese and add it to the salad. Heat a little oil in the pan over medium heat, add the croutons and fry them for a couple of minutes, also add them to the salad.
4. Season with olive oil, a dash of vinegar, a pinch of pepper and salt to taste.
See more recipes, vegetarian recipes for children and dinners for pregnant women.
You can read more articles similar to Fresh beet, apple and cheese salad, in the category of Salads on site.