We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If we ask our children what their favorite dessert or snack is, they are very likely to answer that it is chocolate. They tend to love it in any way, and in hot weather you can make it like a chocolate shake.
Guiainfantil.com proposes a simple recipe for children of the classic chocolate milkshake that will delight the whole family at snack time. Perfect to take on picnics and outings, kids can be the one to make this recipe.
- 500 gr. chocolate ice cream
- 250 ml. milk or cream
- 50 gr. of sugar
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
Tips: To decorate our chocolate shake, you can use chocolate noodles or give it a more cheerful touch with colored noodles.
1. Put the ice cream balls in a blender glass. Add the milk and beat until liquid and well mixed. Add more milk if more liquid is desired.
2. Taste the smoothie and add sugar if necessary. If it has the desired consistency, transfer it to a glass.
3. If you wish, you can add whipped cream, a splash of chocolate syrup or colored or chocolate noodles. You can also sprinkle a little cocoa powder or cinnamon.
CLICK HERE if you want to see other recipes for the family picnic.
You can read more articles similar to Homemade chocolate shake. A classic flavor, in the Ice Cream category - sorbets on site.